Unless otherwise noted, all artwork, custom paint, Etc. on this site was done by Mark Brachmann,
__
If you are interested in custom paint, and would like to contact me, Shoot me an e-mail. My e-mail address is phonetically spelled for avoiding spammers. (I actually do use the number 1 in the beginning.) 1mrmotorcycleATgmailDOTcom

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shiny, Glass like finish, Color shifting, Ghost flames.

All Photography on this post was shot by Pegasus Photography.

Below is me on my bike with an older Ghost flame paint job that I did a few years back.


Note: The Ghost Effect. In the photo above, you see your base color, in this case Classic Gloss Black. You can't see any of the custom paint unless the light hits it just right.

Below is what the custom paint looks like when the light hits it at different angles. These were representative of just two of the colors this particular paint shifted.
I shot this paint job with "Mystic". Mystic shifts a full spectrum of color.


No comments:

Post a Comment