Unless otherwise noted, all artwork, custom paint, Etc. on this site was done by Mark Brachmann,
__
If you are interested in custom paint, and would like to contact me, Shoot me an e-mail. My e-mail address is phonetically spelled for avoiding spammers. (I actually do use the number 1 in the beginning.) 1mrmotorcycleATgmailDOTcom

Sunday, December 6, 2009

2008 Donnie Smith Bike show Celebrity Pictures

Below:
John Kosmoski, Creator & owner of House of Kolor -master custom painter & myself.

Below:
Myself with the King of Flames-master custom painter- custom bike builder, Dave Perewitz.

2 comments:

  1. Mark,
    At least you got to see the masters...but if I remember correctly, your own work is pretty good as well.
    Hey something gone wrong on your MR.M blog...it keeps sliding sideways when loading...check it out. I am back and well now and want to read what you had to say during my temporary sick leave.
    Keep well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baron's Life,

    Thanks for the compliment. And thanks for the heads up on my Mr. Motorcycle Blog. I'll check it out to se what's up and hopefully fix it right away.

    ReplyDelete